Some say, "Only order from the big
guys"... No fair!
I'm a legitimate, professional, hard-working artist with
hundreds of happy clients out there. I don't want to attract impulse
buyers or find ways to kick out more stuff for less.
Because I'm a small custom service business (and want to stay that way)
and personalized service are my main concerns.
processed by PayPal
MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Virtual Check
Paper checks are also welcome.
Ordering judestuff is not click-and-buy.
With thousands of
possibilities a shopping cart is just not possible.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
To give you an accurate quote and appropriate payment instructions
please include the following information (where applicable):
- Item Name(s) and Description(s)
- Item Size(s)
- Item Quantity
- Item Color names (or custom mix/match)
- Color placement (i.e... Yellow background - Lime, aqua, pink, mango, magenta, purple dots)
- Finish - Gloss or Matte (other: special request)
- Your Location/State/Country (no street address necessary at this point please)
- One of these two forms of payment you prefer:
1. PayPal, or 2. paper check or money order -
Please do not specify "Credit Card" or send me your card number.
- Notify me of any fabric, wallpaper, paint color samples, samples of any kind you intend to send me. Or if you are not to picky about perfect color matches, attach .jpg of same.
- Questions or special instructions you may have.
LEAD TIME INFORMATION:
lead-time for most knob orders is 4-6 weeks
from date full payment is received.
Lead time depends on several factors, some are rather unpredictable.
These factors include but are not limited to:
Lead time is an estimate as I can only promise to
- Size and difficulty of orders already "in house" when your order is finalized
- How many knobs and/or pulls you want and the difficulty of your knobs and/or pulls
- Please keep in mind that I am not a machine. I work very hard, usually seven days a week. This style of paint work is very labor intensive, which takes time and lots of concentration. At times there are inside and outside influences/distractions.
(sometimes build,) prep, paint, finish and ship your order
as quickly as humanly possible without sacrificing quality.
I am usually working on several orders at one time,
first come (paid) orders take priority.
|MY POLICY INFORMATION:
This stuff is custom painted-per-order
just for you and unlike manufactured stuff, it can not be returned/refunded.
Rest assured, you'll get what you ordered, if I goof I will make it
If above policy-info
is acceptable and if/when you are ready to order -
decide which items you would like to have made, then click:
|MAKE STUFF FOR ME NOW!
... send me the information
I need. Make sure any e-mail from
judestuff.com clears your spam catcher.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
I'll reply (usually same day) -
If you chose to pay me using PayPal -
I will issue a PayPal invoice. As soon as you have completed the payment process I'm on the job.
If you select to pay by check -
I will reply to your e-mail with an itemized quote and mailing instructions. As soon as I receive your payment, deposit it and it clears, I will get working.
Quotes or invoices will include shipping & handling and estimated
Feel free to ask for advice, I really know my stuff!
Be warned, I may have some questions/suggestions of my own in order to avoid any known glitches.
| Web site design by Judith Gries
Copyright © 1998-2016 judestuff
Any or all use for reproduction, duplication imagery, publication,
any or in whole part is prohibited
without written authorization from
All Rights Reserved.